Rock River Soap Company - Luxurious Hand Crafted Soap
My Blog

I got a Guy... a SoapGuy!

I got this guy.... Scott Holloway... THE SoapGuy!

Since 1997, Scott has been in the business of bringing his customers superior handcrafted soaps and body care products! Over the past decade, his Rock River Soap Company has become a Downtown Kenosha stable!

While the look of his labels have evolved, the spirit and quality of Scott's hemp oil soaps has been preserved!

Each batch of his cold-processed soap is formulated in small batches to ensure the best quality. Scott only utilizes natural ingredients, including unique blends of pure essential oils and botanicals to please your senses, improve the feel and appearance of your skin, and even stimulate your mind or enhance your thoughts!

Find Rock River Soap Company products on Saturday Mornings at Kenosha's Harbor Market year 'round and at several Downtown Kenosha retail partners. Follow Rock River Soap on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RockRiverSoapCompany to find Scott's products at many Art Shows and Craft Fairs.

#rockriversoap #SoapGuy #ScottHolloway

6 Comments to I got a Guy... a SoapGuy!:

Comments RSS
Online essay on Friday, June 10, 2016 10:54 PM
I really enjoy reading this article. Hope that you would do great in upcoming time.A perfect post.
Reply to comment

Best CBD Oil on Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:03 AM
Looks like a very interesting and quality full products to me. Wish i had the opportunity to use one of those.
Reply to comment

assignment-help-sydney.com on Sunday, November 06, 2016 1:17 PM
writing. Cheers!
Reply to comment

essay writer on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 1:45 AM
As you all know Scott Holloway is a Soap Maker, a neo-Hippie,and certainly the most loving soul that any of us know....The issue that you raised in your blog is really very serious, and most of people lose the quality and integrity of such subjects, when they try to pen it down. But, your job is well done.....
Reply to comment

https://www.smartpaperhelp.com/term-paper-writing on Friday, August 18, 2017 9:56 AM
I received a lot of response from the different classes in this community.Many people like to use this rock river soap.The rock river soap is becoming more and more popular among the modern women and girls.There are many researches were done on the benefits of the rock soap. Reply to comment
Reply to comment

http://customwriting4me.org/choose-your-custom-writing-service/ on Sunday, October 01, 2017 2:06 AM
Your opinion is very important for me. I think that this soap is the great thing for everybody. So, thanks for this informatiion.
Reply to comment