Rock River Soap Company - Luxurious Hand Crafted Soap

essential oils, cold-processed soap
hand-crafted soap
www.rockriversoap.com
Rock River Soap Company
hemp, Scott Holloway, wholesaleSEASON'S
GREETINGS SoapLovers!!!

Rock River Soap Company is so grateful for your support in 2014!!!

Recently, we launched a GoFundMe campaign at www.gofundme.com/RockRiverSoap in order to raise venture capital to "ReBox" our retail location, The SoapBox in Downtown Kenosha, WI.

We are thankful for any support you can help provide...financial, energetic, word-of-mouth or social media sharing of the cause, or otherwise.

Any financial contribution you can offer, whether it's $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, or ANY amount that is comfortable for you, is hugely appreciated and will help me to continue to make product you enjoy, while supporting the dreams of others.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kindness, generosity, and encouragement while I pursue my passion and move forward on my path.

9 Comments to Season's Greatings 2014:

Comments RSS
David Alyssa on Sunday, October 25, 2015 7:07 AM
I am really glad to read it and being able to share my thoughts on it. I want to use this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. look at my profile Thank you so much.
Reply to comment

drury lane clinic on Sunday, November 01, 2015 2:48 AM
Not some people would likely point out just what youve stated but still allow it to become interesting. Well, a minimum of I am engaged. Cant wait to determine a lot more with this by you.
Reply to comment

whois on Thursday, November 12, 2015 8:19 AM
Thanks!!!
Reply to comment

James H. Johnson on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 1:55 PM
As for me, i don't appreciate that .They have to change their opinion about whom to f*ck, cuz that's rea'lly delirious. Even an essay writer proved my words.awriter.org
Reply to comment

Eden Alaster on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 1:09 AM
Accounting Help Thank you so much for sharing This post. It's gretful blog I have really enjoyed keeping up with you on this blog
Reply to comment

Brian Joseph on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:20 AM
Well thanks for posting such an outstanding idea. I like this blog & I like the topic and thinking of making it right. Meta Description Writing Service
Reply to comment

Albert Thomas on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 4:04 AM
Sociology writing service I’m really impressed with your article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here
Reply to comment

Godwin on Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:18 AM
Hi everybody. I so very happy to be on this page along, at this particular community forum. It’s so fascinating to see fantastic thoughts of a big amount of people. In fact, to my mind this specific service rocks ! and I’m definitely happy to talk about it along with you. It had been really beneficial and will help us a good deal, when I was understanding in college or university, and expended a lot of time doing work. do my essay for me cheap
Reply to comment

custom term paper help on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 2:01 PM
Season’s Greetings are very less found and people don’t wish you that often these days when everyone is too busy. I know we all lie in the same phase and we don’t know a lot about different mindsets.
Reply to comment